Our activity is based on the love for adventure travel and the values of legal compliance, environmental protection and sustainable tourism.
We aim to promote the knowledge and preservation of Portugal’s heritage, nature conservation and the promotion of local produce and traditions of each region.
These are the guiding principles we follow in each of our trips, and which we invite all our guests and partners to adhere to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Respect other people, property and the environment
- Discover and promote the local heritage, culture and produce of each region.
- Seek to give something back to the local people and communities we visit
- Always drive safely and responsibly, in harmony with nature
- Drive only on existing paths and leave no trace or signs of presence
- Minimize the consumption of natural resources and the production of residues